Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) v1.0 is a 5-day training program that will help prepare you for the CCNA Cloud certification, an associate-level certification specializing in cloud technologies. Upon completing this course, you will be armed with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the essentials of cloud administration and operations. This course also helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 210-455 CLDADM exam.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year
- Cisco UCS Director
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Virtual Application Container Services
- Identify the components of the Cisco cloud management software solution
- Understand the fundamentals of cloud infrastructure administration
- Reporting and charge-back
- Provision clouds using pre-configured templates
- Perform cloud management, monitoring, and remediation
- Data center engineers who wish to add cloud knowledge to their data center skills
- Network engineers who are looking to develop their careers with cloud knowledge and skills
- CLDFND - Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals v1.0
Suggested prereuisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Cisco Cloud Technologies Overview
- Reviewing Cloud Environments
- Reviewing the Virtual Infrastructure
- Understanding Cisco UCS Director
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Solution
Module 2: Cisco Cloud Administration
- Administering the Portal in Cisco UCS Director
- Describing VM Operations in Cisco UCS Director
- Describing Cisco PSC Services
Module 3: Cisco Cloud Provisioning
- Deploying Cisco UCS Templates with Cisco UCS Director
- Explaining Cisco UCS Director Application Containers
- Describing Basics of Cisco Virtual Application Container Services
Module 4: Cloud Systems Management and Monitoring
- System Monitoring in Cisco UCS Director
- Monitoring Dashboards in Cisco UCS Director
- Reporting in Cisco UCS Director (CloudSense)
- Creating Budget and Resource Limits in Cisco UCS Director
- Cisco UCS Performance Manager
Module 5: Cloud Remediation
- Configuring Serviceability Options
- Interpreting Logs for Root Cause Analysis
- Reviewing Backup Cisco UCS Director Configurations
- Lab 1: Explore Cisco UCS Director Portal and Register Virtual and Physical Components
- Lab 2: Explore Cisco UCS Director Portal Administration Tasks
- Lab 3: Explore Cisco UCS Director VM Operation Tasks Using Predefined Workflow
- Lab 4: Explore Cisco PSC
- Lab 5: Explore VM, Cisco UCS, and Server Templates in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 6: Explore Application Container Tasks Defining Two-Tier Application Container
- Lab 7: Explore Cisco UCS Director Monitoring Capabilities
- Lab 8: Explore Cisco UCS Director Built-In Reports
- Lab 9: Explore Monitoring Dashboards in Cisco UCS Director and Generate a Top-N Report
- Lab 10: Explore Charge-Back Reporting Capabilities of Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 11: Enable Serviceability Options in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 12: Explore Logs in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 13: Back Up Cisco UCS Director Configuration to a Backup Server
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's