Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
About Individual Course:
About this course
This 5 day course has been designed to help students understand core concepts related to administering the cloud and conducting operations that are essential for successful monitoring and management of cloud infrastructure. With intermediate-level difficulty, the comprehensive IT ops training course can also help students prepare for examinations and certifications including the Cisco Certified Network Associate Cloud certification and the Cisco: 210-455 CLDADM exam.
Upon completion of this course, students of the Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration course will be able to:
Understand the concepts of and start using Cisco UCS Director
Understand the concepts of and start using Cisco Prime Service Catalog effectively
Use Virtual Application Container Services to incorporate automation in data center services
Identify Cisco cloud management software solution components and understand how they can be used for various solutions
Understand cloud infrastructure administration fundamentals and how they can be used to develop effective solutions
Understand how charge-back and reporting work in the Cisco cloud infrastructure context
Use pre-configured templates to provision clouds
Develop solutions that can help remediate, monitor, and manage cloud networks
The Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration course is intended for data center and network engineers who are interested in learning and polishing their cloud skills and knowledge.
Students interested in the introducing Cisco Cloud Administration course are recommended to complete or have solid grasp of the concepts that are part of the Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals v1.0 course.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Cisco Cloud Technologies Overview
- Reviewing Cloud Environments
- Reviewing the Virtual Infrastructure
- Understanding Cisco UCS Director
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Solution
Module 2: Cisco Cloud Administration
- Administering the Portal in Cisco UCS Director
- Describing VM Operations in Cisco UCS Director
- Describing Cisco PSC Services
Module 3: Cisco Cloud Provisioning
- Deploying Cisco UCS Templates with Cisco UCS Director
- Explaining Cisco UCS Director Application Containers
- Describing Basics of Cisco Virtual Application Container Services
Module 4: Cloud Systems Management and Monitoring
- System Monitoring in Cisco UCS Director
- Monitoring Dashboards in Cisco UCS Director
- Reporting in Cisco UCS Director (CloudSense)
- Creating Budget and Resource Limits in Cisco UCS Director
- Cisco UCS Performance Manager
Module 5: Cloud Remediation
- Configuring Serviceability Options
- Interpreting Logs for Root Cause Analysis
- Reviewing Backup Cisco UCS Director Configurations
- Lab 1: Explore Cisco UCS Director Portal and Register Virtual and Physical Components
- Lab 2: Explore Cisco UCS Director Portal Administration Tasks
- Lab 3: Explore Cisco UCS Director VM Operation Tasks Using Predefined Workflow
- Lab 4: Explore Cisco PSC
- Lab 5: Explore VM, Cisco UCS, and Server Templates in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 6: Explore Application Container Tasks Defining Two-Tier Application Container
- Lab 7: Explore Cisco UCS Director Monitoring Capabilities
- Lab 8: Explore Cisco UCS Director Built-In Reports
- Lab 9: Explore Monitoring Dashboards in Cisco UCS Director and Generate a Top-N Report
- Lab 10: Explore Charge-Back Reporting Capabilities of Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 11: Enable Serviceability Options in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 12: Explore Logs in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab 13: Back Up Cisco UCS Director Configuration to a Backup Server
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt