Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180VT)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
As a result of attending this class, students should be able to containerize simple software applications and services; deploy them with Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift; test the containerized version; and troubleshoot issues with deployment.
One of the key tenets of the DevOps movement is continuous integration and continuous deployment. Containers have become a key technology for the configuration and deployment of applications and microservices. Kubernetes is a container orchestration platform that provides foundational services in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
The average salary of a Red Hat Software Engineer salary is $87,078 per year.
- Understand container, Docker, and Red Hat OpenShift architecture.
- Create containerized services.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Deploy multi-container applications.
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Be able to use a Linux terminal session and issue operating system commands
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) , or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
You learn about the benefits of containers, Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift with our free offering, Deploying Containerized Applications Technical Overview (DO080).
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|