Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introduction to SD-Access and DNA Center (SDAINT)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
DNA Center and SD-Access offer Cisco’s next-generation programmable digital network to help automate common network access security features and streamline the redundant, complex configuration required to allow different groups of users access to the network infrastructure. This 2-day network security training course allows network administrators to quickly allow differentiated access for end users on the network while allowing the network to react automatically to day zero and other types of attacks. Students who enroll in this course should have a basic understanding of Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching, of Software Defined Networks, and have experience with Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and CLI. Find additional course information below.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Know and understand Cisco’s SD-Access concepts, features, benefits, terminology and the way this approach innovates common administrative tasks on today’s networks.
- Differentiate and explain each of the building blocks of SD-Access Solution
- Explain the concept of “Fabric” and the different node types that conform it (Fabric Edge Nodes, Control Plane Nodes, Border Nodes)
- Describe the role of LISP in Control Plane and VXLAN in Data Plane for SD-Access Solution
- Understand the role of DNA Center as solution orchestrator and Intelligent GUI
- Be familiar with workflow approach in DNA Center and its 4 Steps: Design, Policy, Provision and Assurance
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Anyone interested in knowing about DNA Center and SD-Access
- Personnel involved in SD-Access Design and Implementation
- Network Operations team with SD-Access solution
- Network admin staff that deal with User Access
- Channel Partner SEs and other sales support
- Network Access Control administration
- Network Administrators
- Network Architects
- Network Engineers
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Knowledge level equivalent to Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
- Basic knowledge of Software Defined Networks
- Basic knowledge and experience with Cisco IOS, IOS XE and CLI
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.