Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
IT Helpdesk Technician Certification Program
- Learning Style: Self-Paced
- Learning Style: BootCamp
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: Varies
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Program:
IT Helpdesk Technician Certification Program is an immersive and accelerated training program with a focus on creating the next generation of IT professionals. You will attend courses, do hands on labs and apply your learning to successfully complete projects that address different topics such has hardware, software, networking and security fundamentals. Throughout the program you will interact with experts who will guide you through the program, answer questions, and help with labs and project. The program will end with few capstone projects where you will apply your learnings to real life information security challenges. This is a 14-week program and students are expected to spend 15 to 25 hours a week to master the material. Graduates of this program will learn critical skills for different information technology careers and will have access to career services as well.
This programcovers following networking and cyber security areas:
- Computer/ Systems Fundamentals
- Hardware architecture
- Operating Systems (windows, linux, CISCO)
- And More
- Network Management/ Troubleshooting
- Virtualization Techniques
- Scanning / Sniffing (Wireshark Nmap, Etc.)
- And More
- Cyber Security
- System/Network Security
- Security Threats (Social Engineering, Malware)
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Identity and Assess Management
- And More
Certifications You Can Be Ready For:
This programwill cover the material needed for following certifications:
- CompTIA ITF+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- ITIL 4
During the Program, you will work with your Career Counselor and Mentor to develop specific certification exams that you should take and additional activities you need to do to pass those certifications. We don't anticipate our students to take all of these exams during the Program
Graduates of the Program will learn critical skills needed for following careers:
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Penetration Tester
- Incident Response Analyst
- Desktop/Network Support Specialist
- Network/System Security Administrator
- Cyber Network Defender
- Information Assurance Specialist
- Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
- Digital Forensics Examiner
- Cybersecurity Operations Specialist
- Secure Coding Specialist
- Forensic Computer Analyst
- Security Systems Administrator
- IT Security Consultant
- Computer Security Team Member
- You are happy in your current field but want to move to another company—or stay put but shift from a non-technical into a technical position.
- You are looking to understand the implications of cyber and cybersecurity on the technology and overall business operations.
- You are looking for a career in Cybersecurity or looking to change your careers to Cybersecurity.
- You want to engage more deeply with your current job—or boost your earnings and broaden your experience with freelance work.
- You have an entrepreneurial idea and need to acquire the skills to go “all in” on it and launch your business.
- You’re a full-time student but hungry to learn more and expand your skill set.
- You need to have at least an associate degree and commitment to work 15 to 25 hours a
- week over next 6 months to earn these skills
- To ensure your success in this Program, you should have experience with basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft® Windows® environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts.