Learn PHP Programming From Scratch
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
51 HoursCourse Duration
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $199.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $199.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
PHP is an open source (free) scripting language that allows you to create dynamic websites and work with servers. PHP is now used on over 20 million websites and over 1 million servers worldwide.
PHP is the best and simple language for any one who is new to server-side/back-end. It offers many advanced features for a professional programmer. The beauty of PHP is that the code is executed on server-side and resulting html generated is what is shown at front-end. This way the client will never know the underlying code. Even though PHP’s development is focused on server-side scripting but there is a lot more you can do with it.
This course will introduce everything from basics to advance PHP programming using real world examples and sample projects. Yahoo, Rediff, Facebook, Zynga all use PHP to provide best user experience.
As of 2017, according to learn.org, the median salary of a php developer is $61,905 annually.
Anyone who wants to:
- learn more about PHP
- become webmasters or web developers or web designers
- become web content developers
- create their own CMS
There are no prerequisites to take this online course
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Getting Started
- Learn the Basics of PHP Programming
- Intermediate PHP
- PHP Data Objects (PDO)
- PHP and MySQLi Database Integration
- Working with Laravel 4
- Common PHP Errors
- PHP Security
- BB Codes
- How to Check If a Website is Up or Down
- How to create a like button
- Build a Non-database Photo Album, plus LightBox
- How to Create a Mailing List
- How to Create a Spell Checker
- How to Create a Template Engine
- How to Create a Guestbook
- Currency Conversion using Google Calculator API
- Creating a Dynamic RSS Feed For Your Website Content
- 3 PHP String Functions You Should Know
- E-mail Piping: Process E-mails with PHP
- Find and Replace Text
- Create a Mini Shopping Cart
- Introduction to Facebook Application Development
- Create a PHP/AJAX Chat Application
- Working with Multiple File Uploading
- Create Your Own Non-Unique Hit Counter
- Create a Rating System for Your Website
- How to Read XML, RSS and ATOM Feeds
- Create Your Own URL Shortener
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Create Your Own Search Engine for a Database
- Secure File Uploading
- How to Create a Shoutbox System
- Create a Thumbnail Image Generator
- How to Watermark an Image On Upload
- Cross Site Request Forgery Protection
- Create an Auto-Suggest Drop Down Field
- How to Translate Page Languages
- Understanding Object Oriented Programming
- How to Create an Image Upload Website
- General Tutorials: Become a PHP Expert
- Create an Image Gallery
- Sending SMS Messages with PHP
- Creating a phpBB Login System
- Creating a Cookie Banner
- Creating a Unique Hit Counter
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||51 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt