LFS201: Essentials of Linux System Administration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 902 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the LFCS Exam leading to LFCS Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The course covers the management, configuration, and up-gradation of Linux systems running among the 3 streamlined Linux distribution families: Red Hat, SUSE, Debian/Ubuntu to master concepts, and the tools you need to build and manage an enterprise Linux infrastructure. It also covers system management techniques, and this course ultimately prepares for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) exam, which is also an essential part of the MCSA: Linux on Azure Certification.
The average salary for Linux Administrator is $78,743 per year.
Students will be able to:
- Perform Linux commands like manipulating, searches, and installation files.
- Operate Running Linux programs by tackling the boot process, scheduling tasks
- Manage Users and groups by addition/deletion/modification, the configuration of PAM and LDAP, Modification of resources and user procedures.
- Ensure Network performance through routing of, tracking, tunneling, and configuration traffic.
- Configure Services like stocks DNS, SELinux/AppArmor, and SSH as well as servers for DHCP and HTTP.
- System Storage management by using partitions, physical volumes ACLs, quotas, and clustering
A student who would like to work as a Linux system administrator
There are no prerequisites for this course.
|Subjects||DevOps, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|