LFS211 - Linux Networking and Administration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 905 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the LFCE Exam leading to LFCE Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Linux is considered to be the number one operating system for cloud computing, consumer electronics, web servers, and smartphones. Because it is being rapidly adopted by many of the organizations, thereby, resulting in a shortage of Linux System Operators. For those who wish to enter this career can opt for the entry training and certification path developed by the Linux Foundation. It is 100% online, affordable, and immensely respected. Develop the skills you need to work as a Linux Systems Engineer by enrolling in this course, and getting certified. This course allows you to follow a self-paced learning routine while providing you all the information you require for passing the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer Exam, and thus, advance your career in IT and in particularly, Linux.
On average, a Linux Administrator can earn up to $68,905/- per annum/-
Candidates enrolled in this course will be able to;
- Understand the process of developing, deploying, as well as maintaining a network that runs under Linux.
- Understand the process of administering network services
- Obtain the skills and understand the process of developing as well as operating a network in any major Linux Distribution
- Understand the process of securely configuring network interfaces
- Understand the process of implementing as well as configuring web, file, email, as well as name servers
This course is intended to be undertaken by all those interested in obtaining advanced system and networking administration skills, and also wish to prepare for the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer exam.
Prior to enrolling in this course, candidates should be familiar with the concepts taught in LFS201: Essentials of System Administration Material: a one year access to all course labs and contents, along with notes
This course is;
- A 100% online course
- Consists of 80+ labs (inclusive of solutions) designed by our experts
- Designed to develop the skills and enhance the knowledge required to become a Linux System Engineer
- An excellent method to prepare for the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer Exam
|Subjects||DevOps, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|