Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Jan 20, 2023 - Jan 20, 20231 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Feb 10, 2023 - Feb 10, 20231 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Feb 24, 2023 - Feb 24, 20231 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Mar 24, 2023 - Mar 24, 20231 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the AZ-900 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses. Note: This course provides an Azure pass and time for students to participate in hands-on labs
The course will cover general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
It will also cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance and trust. It will finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure.
The average salary of an Azure Developer is $130,013 per year.
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
- This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator.
- There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Career & Salary Insight
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ900T01A)All was good
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ900T01A)Very good for those starting out in cloud, Easy to follow and understand
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ900T01A)i am impressed with the quality
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ900T01A)The AZ900 wasn't value for money. The instructor was great, and sales team made a reasonable deal, but maybe my expectation was completely different.
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ900T01A)I appreciate the Master Subscription option and the functionality and flexibility of the QuickStart platform.
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ900T00A)Paul is very knowledgeable, approachable, and personable which made virtual course participation very easy.