Introduction to Microsoft Azure for IT Professionals - MOC On Demand (MS-10979)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course provides the underlying knowledge required by ITPros/Devs who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure, whether they are administrators, developers, or database administrators.
This course introduces students to the principles of cloud computing. Students will become familiar with how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. In addition, this course explains how to implement the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will be able to create the most common Azure services, including Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, and Azure SQL Database. The students will also learn about container-based Azure services and the most prominent examples of serverless computing. The course concludes by describing features of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
The average salary for an associate in Microsoft Azure skills is $85,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Use Azure PowerShell, the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) to manage Azure subscriptions.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure, and manage their disks.
- Create, configure, and monitor web apps in Azure and deploy Azure platform as a service (PaaS) cloud services.
- Create and configure Azure virtual networks.
- Create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure.
- Use Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL databases.
- Create and manage Azure AD.
This course is intended for individuals who want to evaluate deploying, configuring, and administering services and virtual machines (VMs) by using Azure. This includes:
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases.
- A basic understanding of websites.
- A basic understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains, Users, Domain Controllers.
- A basic understanding of database concepts including tables and simple queries
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|