If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the DP-201 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
In today's world where every industry relies heavily on a strong tech department and where efficient management of data is a must for all organizations, having an Azure data engineering certification is a sure way to ensure a well paying job at any firm; whether big or small. An average Azure Data Scientist earns around $128,627 per annum which is a great wage in view of the current economy.
This course is designed to train participants how to use Azure services. Azure services can be used to create, train and deploy machine learning solutions. This course includes an overview of data science services available on Azure. It also includes a detailed insight into Azure Machine learning service which is the major data science service by Azure . The students will be taught how to use Azure Machine learning service to automate data.
This course deals specifically with Azure and does not guarantee a training in the basis of data science in general. A prior assumption is that students signing up for this course know this beforehand.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should have an advanced skill set and a sound working knowledge of the following principals while also be able to;
- Learn how to practice data science on Azure
- Learn how to practice data science on Azure using Azure Machine learning service
- Gain the skills needed to automate Machine learning with Azure Machine learning service
This particular course is aimed at the following audience;
- Data scientists
- Those tasked with the role of training and deploying machine learning models
The following prerequisites are absolutely necessary to be eligible to take this Microsoft Word 2019 course;
- Basic understanding of Azure fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of data sciences including the skills needed to prepare data, train and evaluate models ultimately selecting the most efficient one
- Know programming using Python programming language
- Basic knowledge of using python libraries namely; Pandas, Sickit-learn, matplotlib and seaborn