Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect (SC-100)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the SC-100 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
This is an advanced, expert-level course. Although not required to attend, students are strongly encouraged to have taken and passed another associate level certification in the security, compliance and identity portfolio (such as AZ-500, SC-200 or SC-300) before attending this class. This course prepares students with the expertise to design and evaluate cybersecurity strategies in the following areas: Zero Trust, Governance Risk Compliance (GRC), security operations (SecOps), and data and applications. Students will also learn how to design and architect solutions using zero trust principles and specify security requirements for cloud infrastructure in different service models (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Introduction to Zero Trust and best practice frameworks
- Design solutions that align with the Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) and Well-Architected Framework (WAF)
- Design solutions that align with the Microsoft Cybersecurity Reference Architecture (MCRA) and Microsoft cloud security benchmark (MCSB)
- Design a resiliency strategy for common cyberthreats like ransomware
- Case study: Design solutions that align with security best practices and priorities
- Design solutions for regulatory compliance
- Design solutions for identity and access management
- Design solutions for securing privileged access
- Design solutions for security operations
- Case study: Design security operations, identity and compliance capabilities
- Design solutions for securing Microsoft 365
- Design solutions for securing applications
- Design solutions for securing an organization's data
- Case study: Design security solutions for applications and data
- Specify requirements for securing SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS services
- Design solutions for security posture management in hybrid and multicloud environments
- Design solutions for securing server and client endpoints
- Design solutions for network security
- Case study: Design security solutions for infrastructure
This course is for experienced cloud security engineers who have taken a previous certification in the security, compliance and identity portfolio. Specifically, students should have advanced experience and knowledge in a wide range of security engineering areas, including identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data, and securing applications. They should also have experience with hybrid and cloud implementations. Beginning students should instead take the course SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Highly recommended to have attended and passed one of the associate level certifications in the security, compliance and identity portfolio (such as AZ-500, SC-200 or SC-300)
- Advanced experience and knowledge in identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data and securing applications.
- Experience with hybrid and cloud implementations.