- This course is designed for functional consultants working with Dynamics 365 Business Central, or functional consultants who work with other Dynamics 365 apps who want to expand their knowledge of Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant (MB-800T00)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the MB-800 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
Built and optimized for small and medium businesses, Dynamics 365 Business Central is an application for companies that have outgrown their entry-level business applications. Growing businesses often outgrow their basic accounting software or legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems that are unable to handle increased inventory and transactions, lack integration with other line-of-business systems, and have reporting limitations. Businesses are also challenged with the logistics of providing services that have more scalability, increased mobility, and availability in the cloud. With Business Central, you can manage your financials, automate and secure your supply chain, sell smarter, improve customer service and project performance, and optimize your operations.
- Understand use cases for Business Central modules
- Set up Business Central
- Configure Financials
- Configure Sales and Purchasing
- Configure Operations
- Understand Integrationa nd Automation scenarios
- A Dynamics 365 Business Central core Functional Consultant is responsible for implementing core application setup processes for small and medium businesses.