Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Learn the business value and product capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform. Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate processes with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents.
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
There are no prerequisites for this course.