Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals (SC-900T00)
- Jul 29, 2022 - Jul 29, 20221 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Sep 02, 2022 - Sep 02, 20221 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Oct 14, 2022 - Oct 14, 20221 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
This course provides foundational level knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions.
- Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity.
- Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions.
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions.
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft.
- The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. The content for this course aligns to the SC-900 exam objective domain. Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.