Operationalize Cloud Analytics Solutions with Microsoft Azure (MS-55224-2)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Master Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
MS-55224-2 is a two-day instructor-led course intended for data professionals who want to expand their knowledge about creating big data analytic solutions on Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions using the Azure Portal and Azure PowerShell. It can be used on its own or with MS-55224-1, Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics, to prepare for exam Microsoft 70-475 Designing Big Data batch, interactive & real-time solutions.
The average salary for a Big Data Analytics with Microsoft Azure skills is $135,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a Data Factory
- Orchestrate data processing activities in a data-driven workflow
- Monitor and Manage a Data Factory
- Move, Transform or Analyze data
- Design a deployment strategy for end-to-end solutions with Azure Portal or PowerShell
This course is intended for experienced data professionals who design and build big data analytics solutions on Microsoft Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience processing and querying bulk data
- Experience analyzing real-time and historical data
- Experience using SQL and data analysis / visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Experience using PowerShell (Note: A basic PowerShell tutorial is included in MS-55224-1.)
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI (MS-20778)
- Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics Solutions (MS-55224-1)
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions
This module explains how to Azure Data Factory to centrally manage data from different sources.
After completing this module, students will be able to:
Module 2: Appendix B: PowerShell for Technology Professionals (Optional)
This module explains how to use PowerShell to administer computer, network, application and Azure resources.
After completing this module, students will be able to use PowerShell to:
To help you prepare for this class, review the following resources:
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Why Choose QuickStart?
- Cognitive Learning Based Platform
- Manager Mode and Full Learning Dashboard
- Peer/Team Social Networking Experience
- Bulk Pricing and Team Discouns
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST