Project Management Professional (PMP)® (2018 Edition)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
This course prepares you for the PMP Exam leading to PMP Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This program series has been designed to prepare participants to take the Project Management Institute's Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam, and is based on the information covered in the 10 regions of study used to invent the exam, including the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc.
This course will guide the student, in addition to providing a comprehensive presentation and review of the material covered on the exam.
The average salary for a IT Project Manager is $94,483 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Application and the PMP Exam
- The Acme Widget Factory
- PMP Application
- Monitoring & Controlling
- Types of Exam Questions
- Extraneous Information
- Organizations and Project Management
- A Functional Organization
- Potential Advantages of a Functional Organization
This course is intended for:
- Experienced project manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams, then the PMP is the right choice for you.
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||15 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|