SharePoint Online Power User (MS-55215)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $2,095.00 Regular Price $2,595.00
Now Only $2,095.00 Regular Price $2,595.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this Course:
This course delivers the site owner story from start to finish engagingly and practically to ensure you manage your websites or have the confidence to plan and create new websites. Your aim is to comprehend how to make SharePoint-Online using the functionality of a site to assist that you share relevant info and collaboration with your colleagues.
During the training/course, you will be learning globally accepted practices as you watch live, interactive demos and put theory into hands-on exercises in SharePoint Online.
The average salary for a SharePoint Professional is $72,779 each year.
Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Understand the advantages of using SharePoint in real-world situations
- Create new SharePoint sites to keep company information
- Create pages to discuss news and documents
- Do structure customization of a site to meet specific business requirements
- Create and manage view, columns, and apps
- Manage the security of a site
- Use social tools to communicate with specific groups of people or the whole organization
- Use search to find company information including people to files
This program is designed for both novice and seasoned SharePoint users who would like to make use of SharePoint Online.
No previous experience is required.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|