VMware Integrated OpenStack: Install, Configure, Manage v7
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
This five-day course provides you with the skills to build a private cloud using VMware® Integrated OpenStack on a proven VMware SDDC. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs, this course builds your skills in installing, configuring, and managing VMware Integrated OpenStack. You learn how to offer IaaS and PaaS with advanced networking and security features to end users using VMware Integrated OpenStack.
The average salary for Vmware Administrator is $79,168 per year.
- Describe how VMware Integrated OpenStack fits into the VMware SDDC and its use cases
- List the deployment options and how to install VMware Integrated OpenStack
- Describe the architecture of VMware Integrated OpenStack and its components
- Configure tenancy and manage user authentication
- Integrate the OpenStack Neutron Networking service with VMware NSX-T™ Data Center networking platform
- Deploy and manage virtual machine instances
- Monitor VMware Integrated OpenStack with OpenStack monitoring services
- Design an auto-scale, multitier application using built-in automation tools
- Manage a VMware Integrated OpenStack control plane using Kubernetes
- Use the HTML5 Web UI and CLI commands to view and edit the configuration, monitor log files, and view database tables used by VMware Integrated OpenStack components
- Cloud architects, systems engineers, data center administrators, and cloud administrators with experience in a service provider or managed services environment.
Substantial knowledge of Linux administration and TCP/IP networking is helpful.