Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
ASR 1000 Series Essentials v3.9.05 (ASR1K)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Cisco ASR 1000 Essentials version 3.9.0S instructor-led course is a lab-intensive course that introduces you to the Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers running Cisco IOS XE Software Release 3.9.0S. You will learn the major features, functions, characteristics, and connectivity options of the Cisco ASR 1000 Series routers. The online Cisco ASR course includes detailed platform-specific information about the hardware. Also included in this Cisco ASR class is the functional operation of high availability (HA), In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU), quality of service (QoS), security, and multicast services in the Cisco ASR 1000 Series router. This ASR training course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to make sure that you are able to successfully deploy a Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Router.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- List and describe features, benefits, and functions of Cisco ASR 1000 Series routers
- List and describe the architecture, features, and functions of the hardware elements of the Cisco ASR 1000 Series chassis, route processor, embedded services processor (ESP), SPA interface processor (SIP), Cisco QuantumFlow ProcessorTM, and shared port adapters (SPAs)
- Explain the Cisco ASR 1000 operating system and functionality
- Describe the way packets are processed and list the various components in this process
- Install software and successfully reboot a Cisco ASR 1000 Series router
- Initiate a failover and describe the Cisco ASR 1000 high-availability capabilities
- Install software and describe the Cisco ASR 1000 ISSU capabilities
- Explain how QoS is implemented in hardware and how QoS features provide improved and more predictable network service
- Describe and configure QoS for ingress queueing and egress shaping
- Describe and configure multicast services
This course is for technical professionals who need to know how to implement Cisco ASR 1000 Series routers in their network environment. The following are considered the primary audience for this course:
- Technical support personnel
- System engineers
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Attendance at the Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND) course or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS Software commands
- Understanding of principles of QoS, multicast, and IPSec services
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.