About this course:
Having an expertise in Scrum methodology and Agile framework gives you a competitive advantage over all other candidates during your job application. On average, an Agile Scrum certified expert earns $90,000 per annum, which is termed as a very good earning in light of the present economic situation. Regardless of all this, you must be expertly good at your job rather than simply having basic information on the program. In order to gain that expertise, this course is just the right stop for you. This course will ensure that you gain the exact skills set as discussed before, as well as, it is guaranteed that you gain sufficient understanding of the concepts and skills of the Scrum methodologies and the Agile framework.
This course has been made to give you a thorough preparation of the EXIN Agile Scrum Master certification exam. This course will give you the benefit of gaining affirmation of the skills and knowledge of professionals for the Scrum methodology and the Agile framework.
The course has the following learning objectives:
- Gaining understanding of the Scrum Master role
- Gaining comprehension of the Agile estimates, monitoring, planning, and control
- Gaining understanding of the way to Adopt Agile in the organization
- Gaining understanding of the concepts of Agile planning, estimates, control and monitoring
- Make preparations for the examination of Agile Scrum Master certification
- Understanding the ways of handling complex projects
This course has the duration of three days and is made for helping the students prepare for the Agile Scrum Master certification exam. The course prepares the candidates through an extensive question bank. The course also requires submission of multiple assessments and practical assessments during the course duration. The course also focuses on hands-on learning of the course content.
This course has been designed for those who are working in these areas:
- Business management
- IT Services
- Software development
- Project management; or those who are associated with a particular project management team that have to work related with project management in and among an organization
- Apart from the aforementioned groups, any one who wants to learn about Agile Scrum framework can take this course too. Candidates can gain as much intermediate certifications they want.
This course has no mandatory requirements. However, if the students want to gain the certifications, they must regularly submit the assignments. But those who are taking this course for leisure purposes can opt out of the assignment submission.