Certified DevOps Coach (CDOC)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
- One-of-a-kind training focusing on DevOps Coaching.
- A highly interactive training program that utilizes Quickstart’s leading edge AI driven learning platform to complement the course discussions, group activities, real-life scenarios and challenges to enhance participants’ learning experience.
- Guidance for current and aspiring DevOps coaches to understand and master the skills of any professional in a DevOps environment to help team members and other stakeholders in the organization apply DevOps concepts and principles within their organization.
About this Course:
The Certified DevOps Coach (CDOC) certification prepares experienced individuals to help organizations towards adoption of DevOps. Besides the relevant tooling and technology component, DevOps predominantly entails a cultural shift towards a new mindset, behaviors, a new organization, and a new way of working. Organizations which do not truly comprehend the essence of DevOps end up with transformational failures, often leading away from the value of DevOps.
- Understand the basics of DevOps
- Comprehend the role and responsibilities of a DevOps coach
- Explain the purpose of DevOps coaching as a role model
- Describe the basic coaching skills (communication, listening, questioning, direct communication)
- Discuss actions and accountability of the DevOps coach
- Understand how to influence behavior and manage interactions
- Understand the methods of coaching teams
- Learn about continuous improvement in teams
- Understand organizational goals
- Learn about coaching for organizational transformation
This course is designed for:
- Lean, Agile, and DevOps Coaches
- Business and IT Managers
- Information Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- DevOps Team Members
- Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Professionals who have working knowledge of coaching or hands on experience in helping organizations adopt DevOps principles
- Experienced DevOps professionals who have worked on teams that helped organizations transition to DevOps
- Professionals who have some formal or informal education about coaching.
|Guaranteed To Run||Guaranteed To Run|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|