Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
8 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $199.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $199.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
This cyber security certification training series covers everything you need to know about becoming a certified digital forensics examiner. Students will learn about computer forensic incidents, the investigation process, disk storage concepts, digital acquisition & analysis, forensic examination protocols, digital evidence protocols, CFI theory, digital evidence presentation, computer forensic laboratory protocols, computer forensic processing, digital forensics reporting, specialized artifact recovery, e-Discovery and ESI, cell phone forensics, USB forensics, incident handling, PDA forensics, and investigating harassment.
As a Certified Digital Forensics Examiner you will have learned electronic discovery and advanced investigation techniques, and hold computer forensic knowledge that will help organizations recognize, seize, preserve and present digital evidence. You will be certified in using forensically sound investigative techniques in order to evaluate the scene, collect and document all relevant information, interview appropriate personnel, maintain chain-of custody, and write a findings report.
The average salary for a Certified Digital Forensics Examiner is $75,660 per year.
Upon completion, Certified Digital Forensics Examiner students will be able to establish industry acceptable digital forensics standards with current best practices and policies. Students will also be prepared to competently take the C)DFE exam.
The 9 Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE) Domains are as follows:
- Law, Ethics and Legal Issues
- The Investigation Process
- Computer Forensic Tools
- Hard Disk Evidence Recovery & Integrity
- Digital Device Recovery & Integrity
- File System Forensics
- Evidence Analysis & Correlation
- Evidence Recovery of Windows-Based Systems
- Network and Volitile Memory Forensics
- Report Writing
- Security Officers
- IS Managers
- Agents/Police Officers
- Data Owners
- IT managers
- IS Manager/Officers
- A minimum of 1 year in computers
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Module 01 - Introduction and Course Overview
- Module 02 - Computer Forensics Incidents
- Module 03 - Investigative Process
- Module 04 - Disk Storage Concepts
- Module 05 - Digital Acquisition and Analysis Tools
- Module 06 - Forensic Examination Protocols
- Module 07 - Digital Evidence Protocols
- Module 08 - CFI Theory
- Module 09 - Digital Evidence Presentation
- Module 10 - Computer Forensic Laboratory Protocols
- Module 11 - Computer Forensic Processing
- Module 12 - Digital Forensics Reporting
- Module 13 - Specialized Artifact Recovery
- Module 14 - e-Discovery and ESI
- Module 15 - Cell Phone Forensics
- Module 16 - USB Forensics
- Module 17 - Incident Handling
- Module 18 - PDA Forensics
- Module 19 - Investigating Harassment
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's