Certified Incident Handling Engineer (CIHE)
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
Every business connected to the internet is getting probed by hackers trying to gain access. The ideal situation I to prevent this from happening, but realistically every business needs to know how to detect and resolve security breaches. Certified Incident Handlers are prepared to do handle these situations effectively.
Students will learn common attack techniques, vectors, and tools used by hackers, so that they can effectively prevent, detect, and respond against them. This course is ideal for those who lead incident handling teams or are part of an incident handling team.
Furthermore, students will enjoy numerous hands-on laboratory exercises that focus on topics, such as reconnaissance, vulnerability assessments using Nessus, network sniffing, web application manipulation, malware and using Net cat plus several additional scenarios for both Windows and Linux systems. The 20 hours of experience in our labs is what will put you ahead of the competition and set you apart as a leader in incident handling.
- Have knowledge to detect security threats, risk, and weaknesses.
- Have knowledge to plan for prevention, detection, and responses to security breaches.
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings from examinations.
- Be ready to sit for the C)IHE Certification Exam
The CIHE course is an incident handling course that teaches students how to plan for, detect, and respond to security breaches. In order to do this effectively we require students to understand the material in our CISSO: Information Systems Security Office course. If you have taken the course or have equivalent experience/knowledge, you'll be able to learn the art of incident handling in the CIHE course.
We require students to understand the material in our CISSO: Information Systems Security Office course. If you have taken the course or have equivalent experience/knowledge, you'll be able to learn the art of incident handling in the CIHE course.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
With 13 modules and 14 Labs, the CIHE will prepare you to handle the toughest incidents of security breaches because you will have knowledge and experience under your belt.
- Threats, Vulnerabilities and Exploits
- Preliminary Response
- Identification and Initial Response
- Incident-handling recovery
- Virtual Machine Security
- Malware Incident Response
- Net cat (Basics and Backdoor Tools)
- Exploiting and Pivoting our Attack
- Creating a Trojan
- Capture FTP Traffic
- ARP Cache Poisoning Basics
- ARP Cache Poisoning – RDP
- Input Manipulation
- Shoveling a Shell
- Virus Total
- Create Malware using SET
- The Trojans
- Examine System Active Processes and Running Services
- Examine Start-up Folders
- The Local Registry
- The IOC Finder – Collect
- IOC Finder – Generate Report
- Malware Removal
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||5 Days|