About Individual Course:
About this course:
The Cloud is widely used in the modern world for a vast range of reasons. Some of the concerns and questions as to why that is have arisen due to its practical implementation and security, and the questions related to the quick adoption of the Cloud don’t stop there. The ease of filesharing using a cloud, the use of a cloud access security broker to enforce security policies for cloud-based implementations – these are just two practical examples of how the Cloud is used. This course will start by highlighting the core architectural components to help the understanding of the many different technologies that are used behind the scenes in order for the attendee to make informed, careful choices and decisions before going into business with a cloud vendor.
Secondly, the attendee will learn about a variety of cloud products and their working and purpose, while also making educated choices on the benefits of working with the cloud. The cons of cloud usage will also be covered, since there are a multitude of situations in which the move to the cloud is questionable, such as when the costs are too high or with certain types of sensitive data. All information on security related to the cloud will be covered, and agreements with cloud vendors will be discussed. This is an extensive, exhaustive course and is guaranteed to meet the requirements of any organization or businessperson who is debating whether they should move to the cloud. This course is also preparative for the C)VE exam and CompTIA Cloud+.
The salary for an IT Administrator averages around $60,440 per annum.
Upon the completion this course, students will be able to:
Gain advantages over their competition and make informed decisions prior to adopting a cloud technology
Understand the advantages and disadvantages of the adoption of a cloud technology
Comprehend all the underlying technologies used in cloud implementations and receive hands-on experience with practical cloud implementations
Comprehend industry security standards in the cloud
Understand a variety of the different types of cloud vendors and how they could help their company
This course is intended for:
Anyone in need of a general understanding of Cloud Implementations
General understanding of internet and web technologies
General understanding of network and storage concepts
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Microsoft Azure Storage
Cloud Computing Technologies Introduction
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1 : Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Module 2 : Technologies used Under the Hood
- Module 3 : Virtualization Overview
- Module 4 : Risk, Compliance Governance
- Module 5 : Technical Components of Cloud Security
- Module 6 : Cloud Management and Operations
- Lab 1: Cloud Migration Evaluation
- Lab 2: SaaS implementation with Salesforce
- Lab 3: PaaS implementation with Microsoft Azure
- Lab 4: Virtualization 101 with VMware vSphere
- Lab 5: Networking at the virtual Layer with VMware vSphere
- Lab 6: Networking at the cloud layer with Microsoft Azure
- Lab 7: Storage at the virtual layer with VMware vSphere
- Lab 8: Storage at the cloud layer with Microsoft Azure
- Lab 9: Resource Management with VMware vSphere
- Lab 10: Resource Management with Microsoft Azure
- Lab 11: Cloud Business Driver Audit Exercise
- Lab 12: Service Level Agreement (SLA) Compliance
- Lab 13: Basic Data Center Operations in Microsoft Azure
- Lab 14: Network Security in Microsoft Azure
- Lab 15: Storage Security in Microsoft Azure
- Lab 16: Encryption in Microsoft Azure
- Lab 17: Identity and Access Management in Microsoft Azure
- Lab 18: Hardening VMs with VMware vSphere
- Lab 19: Interoperability and Portability with Microsoft Azure
- Lab 20: Business Continuity with Microsoft Azure
|Subjects||App Development, Cloud Computing, Virtualization|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt