Cisco CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
17 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley, that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. This intermediate level course teaches the students how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks. ICND2 focuses on understanding redundant topologies, configuring EIGRP and multiarea OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding WAN technologies, and becoming familiar with device management. This course also helps the students in the preparation for CISCO 200-105 ICND2 exam.
The average salary for a Network Administrator is $61,474 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
This course is intended for:
- Entry-level network engineer, network administrator, network support technician, or help desk technician.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement local area networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network devices
- Secure network devices
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Module 01 - Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Module 02 - Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Module 03 - Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Module 04 - Implementing a Scalable, Multiarea Network, OSPF-Based Solution
- Module 05 - Wide-Area Networks
- Module 06 - Network Device Management
- Course Conclusion
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||17 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's