Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
- Cisco Webex Teams Collaboration Workshop (WXTW)
Cisco Webex Teams Collaboration Workshop (WXTW)
Contact a Learning Consultant
Training 5 or more people?
About this course:
Cisco Webex Teams is an app-centric, cloud-based service that provides a complete collaboration suite for teams to create, meet, message, call, care, whiteboard, and share, regardless of whether theyƒ??re together or apartƒ??in one continuous work stream before, during, and after meetings. Being able to understand how this works and what the features are is the key focus of this 2-day course. QuickStartƒ??s Webex Teams Collaboration Workshop should be taken by students who have a working understanding of Cisco Collaboration Products. This Cisco Webex Teams Workshop enables learners to describe Cisco Webex Teams, comprehend Cisco Webex Teams Meetings, and grasp Cisco Webex Teams Messaging, among much more. This workshop is intended to be taken by system engineers, system administrators, architects, and channel partners. Learn more below.
Upon completing this course, the learner should be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Webex Teams
- Comprehend Cisco Webex Meetings
- Understand Cisco Webex Messaging
- Recognize Cisco Webex Teams Calling
- Appreciate Cisco Webex Teams Care
- Explain Cisco Webex teams Management and Administration
- Describe Cisco Webex Teams Service Availability, Ordering, and Support
- Understand Cisco Webex Teams Board
- IT Professionals
The knowledge and skills the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Familiarity with Cisco Collaboration Products
About Our Experts
Our experts featured on QuickStart are driven by our ExpertConnect platform, a community of professionals focused on IT topics and discussions. Interact with these experts, create project opportunities, gain help and insights on questions you may have, and more.