CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) (ComptiaNet)
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About the Course:
With the passage of time, data networks have become more and more critical and their significance have grown over the years. Those healthcare, financial, and information services which are highly confidential in nature are given a lifeline using data networks. By obtaining a CompTIA Network+ certification, you will be able to configure, troubleshoot and manage systems in order to keep your organization or the organization you work for, productive.
The course has been designed to provide the students with the knowledge as well as key skills needed for maintaining, installing, managing, operation, configuring, and troubleshooting basic network infrastructure, explain basic design principles along with networking technologies, use testing tools, and adhere to wiring standards. If you wish to begin your network career, then this the first step, right here! The certification is recognized by different vendors like Novell, Microsoft, Red Hat, and Cisco within their certification tracks.
If you plan to take and clear the CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) exam, then this course will help you in preparing for it. However, having only a certification is not going to cut it for the competitive job market of today, you need to exhibit exceptional skills as well. This course will help you in developing the right skills set, especially when it comes to security, so that all duties can be performed diligently.
An IT Network Specialist can earn up to $92,000/- on average, per annum.
Once the course is complete, the candidate will be able to
Explain what bounded networking media is
Identify major network communication methods along with basic network theory concepts.
Explain what unbounded network media is
Identify TCP/IP data delivery and addressing methods
Analyze switching and routing technologies
Identity the major kinds of network deployments
Identify TCP/IP deployment components
Deploy network security
Analyze network security
Identify virtualization and cloud computing components
Identity WAN deployment components
Identify remote network deployment components
Troubleshoot network issues
The course is intended to be undertaken by computer support professionals who may be either looking for or occupying entry level positions, having a basic knowledge of computer software, hardware, and operating systems. It is also intended to be opted for by those who wish to take the CompTIA® Network+® (Exam N10-005). Additionally, anybody who wants to enhance their understanding and knowledge of networking concepts while gaining the skills needed to excel in network support career or administration career, then this course is a must for them.
The candidate opting for this course must have at least 9 months of computer support experience as a help desk or PC technician. Having prior experience in networking or A+ certification will become a huge advantage, but it is not mandatory for the candidate to have these before enrolling in this course.
In order to be successful and clear the exam associated with this course, you must have basic knowledge and skills of using Windows end-user computer. In order to meet this requirements, you can choose from any one of the Element K courses mentioned below:
Windows XP Professional: An Introduction
Introduction to Personal Computers: Using Windows XP
Microsoft® Windows® 7: Level 1
Microsoft® Windows® 7: Level 2
Introduction to Personal Computers: Using Windows 7
Recommended to pass CompTIA A+ certification A Comprehensive Approach (Exams 220-901 and 220-902), or equivalent knowledge, with 6 - 9 months experience in networking.
Suggested Pre-requisite Courses:
CompTIA A+ Certification: A Comprehensive Approach (Exams 220-901 and 220-902) (Comptia-A)
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Network Theory
- Topic A: Network Types
- Topic B: Network Standards and the OSI Model
- Topic C: Data Transmission Methods
Lesson 2: Bounded Network Media
- Topic A: Copper Media
- Topic B: Fiber Optic Media
- Topic C: Bounded Network Media Installation
Lesson 3: Unbounded Network Media
- Topic A: Wireless Networking
- Topic B: Wireless Network Devices and Components
- Topic C: Implement Wireless Technology
- Topic D: Internet of Things
Lesson 4: Network Implementations
- Topic A: Physical Network Topologies
- Topic B: Logical Network Topologies
- Topic C: Ethernet Networks
- Topic D: Network Devices
Lesson 5: TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- Topic A: The TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Topic B: IPv4 Addressing
- Topic C: Default IP Addressing Schemes
- Topic D: Create Custom IP Addressing Schemes
- Topic E: IPv6 Addressing
Lesson 6: Routing and Switching
- Topic A: Switching
- Topic B: Network Packet Routing
- Topic C: Static and Dynamic IP Routing
- Topic D: VLANs
Lesson 7: TCP/IP Implementation
- Topic A: Configure IP Addresses
- Topic B: Naming Services
- Topic C: TCP/IP Utilities
- Topic D: Common TCP/IP Protocols
Lesson 8: Network Security Analysis
- Topic A: Introduction to Network Security
- Topic B: Network Security Policies
- Topic C: Physical Security
- Topic D: Common Network Attacks
Lesson 9: Network Security Implementation
- Topic A: Authentication
- Topic B: Access Control
- Topic C: Port, Service, and Protocol Security
- Topic D: Wireless Network Security
- Topic E: Patches and Updates
- Topic F: Mitigation Techniques
Lesson 10: WAN Infrastructure
- Topic A: WAN Basics
- Topic B: WAN Connectivity Methods
- Topic C: WAN Transmission Technologies
- Topic D: VoIP
Lesson 11: Cloud and Virtualization Techniques
- Topic A: Virtualization Technologies
- Topic B: Network Storage Technologies
- Topic C: Cloud Computing
Lesson 12: Remote Networking
- Topic A: Remote Network Architectures
- Topic B: Remote Access Network Implementations
- Topic C: Virtual Private Networking
Lesson 13: Network Management
- Topic A: Monitor Networks
- Topic B: Document the Network
- Topic C: Establish Baselines
- Topic D: Optimize Network Performance
- Topic E: Ensure Business Continuity
Lesson 14: Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Topic A: Network Troubleshooting Methodology
- Topic B: Network Troubleshooting Tools
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Wired Connectivity and Performance Issues
- Topic D: Troubleshoot Wireless Connectivity and Performance Issues
- Topic E: Troubleshoot Network Service Issues
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt