CS-CCNP-DC v6.0 CS-CCNP Data Center v6.0: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Data Center Boot Camp v6.0 (CS-CCNP-DC v6.0)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
14 DaysCourse Duration
About this course:
Get your CCNP Data Center certification in 14 Days.Our two week boot camp is taught by the finest Cisco instructors in the industry. Obtain valuable hands on training in our deluxe Cisco training labs. Get certified in less time. All inclusive training package.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- Evaluate the data center solution design and design process in regards to the contemporary data center challenges, data center solution architecture, and components
- Assess the requirements and performance characteristics of the data center computing solutions
- Employ design steps to size the Cisco UCS solution for a given data center requirements
- Evaluate and design Cisco UCS solution LAN, SAN, and virtual access layer connectivity
- Recognize and design Cisco UCS solution server deployment
- Identify Cisco UCS solution for Unified Communications and Hadoop distributed computing application with their specifics and Cisco UCS options that fit the application needs
- Data center designers, data center administrators, and system engineers
- The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Data center engineers and managers
Knowledge of the below:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
DCUCI v6.0 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v6.0
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Computing System Implementation
- Module 2: SAN Storage Implementation for Cisco Unified Computing System
- Module 3: Security Implementation for Cisco Unified Computing System
- Module 4: Operations and Maintenance for Cisco Unified Computing System
- Module 5: Cisco Unified Computing System Automation
DCII v6.0 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII) v6.0
- Module 1: Data Center Protocols
- Module 2: Layer 3 Switching Features in the Data Center
- Module 3: Data Center Infrastructure Security
- Module 4: Data Center Infrastructure Storage Fabric
- Module 5: FCoE Unified Fabric
- Module 6: Data Center Infrastructure Storage Services
DCVAI v6.0 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation v6.0
- Module 1: Infrastructure Virtualization Implementation
- Module 2: NX-OS Configuration Automation
- Module 3: Application-Centric Infrastructure
- Module 4: ACI Constructs
- Module 5: Application-Centric Infrastructure Monitoring and Programmability
- Module 6: Cisco ACI Enhanced Features
- Module 7: Application-Centric Infrastructure Networking
DCID v6.0 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure
- Module 1: Data Center Network Connectivity Design
- Module 2: Data Center Infrastructure Design
- Module 3: Data Center Storage Network Design
- Module 4: Data Center Compute Connectivity Design
- Module 5: Data Center Compute Resource Parameters Design
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||14 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's