Deploying OpenStack Cloud - Fundamentals v3.0 (OCDCU)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Deploying OpenStack Cloud - Fundamentals (OCDCU) v3.0 is a 3-day instructor-led Cisco training course designed for Systems and Field Engineers, Consulting Systems Engineers, Technical Solutions Architects, Integrators, and Partners. The course is targeted towards individuals who are responsible for installation, configuration, and the implementation of an OpenStack Cloud. This OpenStack course covers the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, and deploy OpenStack Cloud using Cisco Unified Computing System hardware.
This course will provide hands-on lab exercises utilizing Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) hardware. Students will perform hands-on lab exercises that were created to teach the necessary skills to install, configure, and deploy an OpenStack Cloud on Cisco UCS hardware.
Read more below to get started with this valuable Cisco OpenStack course from QuickStart!
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the basic business advantages of an OpenStack Cloud
- Describe the basic function of an OpenStack Cloud
- Describe Cisco's UCS Accelerator Paks for OpenStack deployments
- Describe the services in OpenStack (Keystone, Nova, Glance, Cinder, Neutron, Swift, Trove, Ceilometer, Heat and Horizon)
- Describe additional services of OpenStack Cloud.
- Install the appropriate services for an OpenStack Cloud in a Multi-node deployment
- Create Virtual Machines using OpenStack
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network and Server deployment engineers
- Network and Server deployment design engineers
- Program managers and project managers
The knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Internetworking Fundamentals
- Basic Linux Skills
- Basic Server Virtualization Technology familiarity
- Basic Server Implementation knowledge
- Basic familiarity with the function of Rabbit MQ
- Basic familiarity with the function of SQL Database technology
- Basic familiarity with Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)