Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB (DP-420)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the DP-420 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
This course teaches developers how to create application using the SQL API and SDK for Azure Cosmos DB. Students will learn how to write efficient queries, create indexing policies, manage and provisioned resources, and perform common operations with the SDK.
- Create and configure Azure Cosmos DB SQL API account, database, and container
- Use the .NET SDK to manage resources and perform operations
- Perform queries of varying complexity
- Design a data modeling and partitioning strategy
- Optimize queries and indexes based on characteristics of an application
- Use the Azure Resource Manager to manage accounts and resources with CLI or JSON and Bicep templates
Before attending this course, students must have:
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and ability to navigate the Azure portal (AZ-900 equivalent)
Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on a SQL or NoSQL database product. (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)