About this Exam:
This intermediate-level 30 Minutes 300-180 Practice Exam is specifically designed for System & Field Engineers, Data Center Managers, and Technical Solution Architects. This practice exam accredits the skills and knowledge of a Data Center Professional in the Field Intersection with Cloud, Automation, Virtualization, and Software-Defined Technologies.
The 300-180 is a pivotal examination for professionals striving the CCNP Data Center Certification and is the last of the four essential CCNP Data Center Certification Exam. The other three exams include 300-165, 300-170, and 300-175. This certification also validates the knowledge of professionals relating to Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Compute Platform, Storage, Operations, and Management
The CCNP Data Center Certification is ideal for professionals who want to succeed in their professional careers and successfully land a reputable job in a high-profile Information Technology Firm or Organization.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals train and prepare for the 300-180 Certification Exam. The 300-180 is the final of the four essential exams for professionals striving to attain the CCNP Data Center Certification.
This course is specifically tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- System & Field Engineers
- Data Center Managers & Project Managers
- Program Managers & Technical Solution Architects
- Professionals Learning Cisco Nexus 2000 Extenders Installation & Implementation
- Candidates Learning Cisco Nexus 7000 and 5000 Switches
Professionals planning to enroll in the Practice Exam – 300-180: Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fundamental Knowledge of Storage and Data Center Networking Concepts
- Know-how of Data Center Virtualization Concepts
- Conceptual Understanding of the Unified Computing System Cisco
- Familiarity with Cisco ACI and Cisco UCS Director
- Essential Knowledge of Data Center Orchestration & Automation Techniques
- Familiarity with MDS Family Products and Cisco Data Center Nexus
Know-how of Routing & Switching and other Networking Fundamentals