Practice Exam - 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 898 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This exam is part two of a series of two exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise scaled, highly virtualized environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to the plan, configure, and manage the Windows Server 2012 services, such as identity and access, high availability, and the server infrastructure. Passing this exam along with the other exam confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and maintaining services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructures including the network services. Candidates would typically have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and have Windows Server 2012 certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills.
Before attending this exam, students must have:
- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- An understanding of Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including planning, designing and deploying.
- An understanding of scripts and batch files.
- An understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- An understanding of deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Experience working in a team or a virtual team.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Learning Type||Practice Exam|
|Course Duration||30 Min|