Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 v3.x (ICND1)
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network, including configuring a switch, a router, and connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)
Select A Class Schedule
Purchase As Individual Course
Purchase For Teams
Team Pricing Available - Request A Quote Today!
Through this course, a Astudent should be able to complete configuration and implementation of a small branch office network under supervision.
- Describe how networks function, identifying major components, function of network components and the Open System Interconnection (OSI) reference model.
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues.
- Describes the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used with a focus on RF wireless access.
- Describes the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data through networks using TCP / IP.
- Describe the function of Wide Area Networks (WANs), the major devices of WANs, and configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT and RIP routing.
- Use the command-line interface to discover neighbors on the network and managing the router’s startup and configuration.
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- System Engineers
- CCENT Candidates
- Channel Partners/Resellers, IT Managers, Customers, Employees
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Audience Target Candidate: Individuals seeking the Cisco CCENT certification, or Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification. The course is also appropriate for pre-sales and post-sales network engineers involved in the installation and support of enterprise branch office networks. Key Job Tasks: Configure: Implement the identified solution by applying the planned implementation processes using Cisco IOS commands and applications in the correct order to the selected devices and portions of the network. Verify: Use the appropriate show and debug commands and applications to ensure that the solution was correctly implemented and is performing as desired. Job roles: Entry Level Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Support Technician or Help Desk Technician. Return to Top
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Write Your Own Review