Introduction to Java 9/10 Programming for Developers New to OO Programming (such as C, Mainframe, 4GL) (TT2120-J9/10)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Java 9 and OO Programming Essentials is a five-day, hands-on Java training course geared for developers who have little or no prior working knowledge of object-oriented programming languages (such as those working on (C, COBOL, 4GL, etc.) Throughout the course students learn the best practices for writing great object-oriented programs in Java 9, using sound development techniques, new improved features for better performance, and new capabilities for addressing rapid application development. Special emphasis is placed on object oriented concepts and best practices.
Note: Students with prior Object-Oriented exposure and background (such as C#, C++, Smalltalk, etc.) should consider the TT2100-J9 Java 9 Programming for Object Oriented (OO) Experienced Developers as an alternative.
The average salary of a Java Developer is $90,992 per year.
- Understand what OO programming is and what the advantages of OO are in today's world
- Work with objects, classes, and OO implementations
- Understand the basic concepts of OO such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction
- Understand not only the fundamentals of the Java language, but also its importance, uses, strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the basics of the Java language and how it relates to OO programming and the Object Model
- Work with the Java 9 modular system (Project Jigsaw)
- Learn to use Java exception handling features
- Understand and use classes, inheritance and polymorphism
- Understand and use collections, generics, autoboxing, and enumerations
- Process large amount of data using Lambda expressions and the Stream API
- Use the JDBC API for database access
- Take advantage of the Java tooling that is available with the programming environment being used in the class
- The Modular system (Project Jigsaw)
- Private methods in interfaces
This is an introductory- level Java programming course, designed for experienced developers who wish to get up and running with Java, or who need to reinforce sound Java coding practices, immediately.
Attendees should have prior practical programming expenrience in another language.
|Technology||Microsoft, Programming Language|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|