Introduction to Programming, OO and Java 8 Essentials for Non-Programmers (TT2000)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Introduction to Programmng, OO and Java 8 Essentials is a five-day, basic-level training course geared for IT candidates who have no prior experience in computer programming. Throughout this gentle introduction to programming and Java, students will learn the best practices for writing object-oriented programs in Java 8, using sound development techniques. Students will learn foundation level skills that maximize performance, using Java 8 capabilities for addressing rapid application development. Special emphasis is placed on object oriented concepts and best practices throughout the training.
The average salary of a Java Developer is $90,992 per year.
- The steps involved in the creation and deployment of a computer program
- What OO programming is and what the advantages of OO are in today's world
- To work with objects, classes, and OO implementations
- The basic concepts of OO such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction
- The basic constructs that all programming languages share
- The basic Java constructs supporting processing as well as the OO orientation
- Learn to use Java exception handling
- Understand and use classes, inheritance and polymorphism
- Understand and use collections, generics, autoboxing, and enumerations
- Take advantage of the Java tooling that is available with the programming environment being used in the class
- This is a beginner- level programming course, designed for IT candidates without prior development experience who wish to get up and running with Java to a basic level of competency, or who need to refresh introductory-level, sound object oriented Java coding practices.
- We assume some amount of basic user experience with the use of computers and working with Windows. Attending students are usually working towards becoming developers.
|Technology||Microsoft, Programming Language|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|