Introduction to Programming, OO and Java 8 Essentials for Non-Programmers (TT2000)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
This is a beginner level course for the people having no or very little prior programming skills. The Introduction to Programming, OO and Java 8 Essentials course helps you learn the best practices and skills of OOP (object-oriented programming) specifically focusing on Java 8. When enrolled you will get to learn the basic principles and skills that help throughout the application development phase. You will be learning in depth object oriented concepts and the best practices used in the market. You will be taught how to utilize these skills and how to enhance your code quality as well.
A senior Java developer these days earn anywhere between $80,000 to $100,000.
This course can help you and guide you towards that direction. As this is a basic training course which can act as bedrock towards that goal of becoming a senior Java developer. People who already have Java skills can also take this course as it helps refresh their long forgotten or unused basic concepts of Java.
- To provide a basic understanding of Java concepts
- To provide a basic understanding of object oriented programming and its benefits
- To showcase implementation of object oriented (OO) concepts in real world applications
- To provide understanding of encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance and polymorphism
- To build logical mindset that all programming languages require
- Understand error exception handling in Java
- Understand collections, classes, generics, enumerations and autoboxing
- Understand Java tooling and take full advantage of it
This course is for beginner level students who have little to none knowledge about Java or any other programming language. IT engineers who are looking to start their career in Java, or people who already have skills in other programming languages and wanting to switch to Java. Even the people who are already familiar with Java, this course can help boost their knowledge or refresh their fundamental concepts.
People who are taking this course need only to be aware of using a computer system properly, and have basic know how of windows environment. Most people taking this course are on the path of becoming a Java developer. This course helps and guides you in becoming a well practiced Java developer.