Linux Kernel Debugging and Security (LFD440)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Learn the methods and internal infrastructure of the Linux kernel. This course focuses on the important tools used for debugging and monitoring the kernel, and how security features are implemented and controlled.
This course provides experienced programmers with a solid understanding of Linux kernel. debugging techniques and tools. This four day course includes extensive hands-on exercises and demonstrations designed to give you the necessary tools to develop and debug Linux kernel code.
The average salary of an Embedded Linux Developer is $107,500 per year.
- App Developers
- C/C++,C# developers
- Linux Developers
Before taking this course, you should:
- Be proficient in the C programming language.
- Be familiar with basic Linux (UNIX) utilities such as ls, grep and tar.
- Be comfortable using any of the available text editors (e.g. emacs, vi, etc.).
- Experience with any major Linux distribution is helpful but not strictly required.
- Have experience equivalent to having taken LFD420, the kernel internals course.
|Subjects||Information Security, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|