About this course;
A successful communication network within an organization is the secret to the organizational success of every enterprise. Enterprise networks are the advanced structures that connect computers and other devices along with workgroup networks that contribute to greater data scope and easier access. The corporate network is another name of Enterprise network and Cisco Prime Infrastructure that offers the largest all in one network system consisting of wireless and wired network management, computers, apps, and users. A specific one-management mechanism guarantees the provisioning of Day 0 and 1 along with Day N monitoring, which is related between data and branch center. Through using Prime Infrastructure v3.0, the comprehensive 5 days training teaches participants the art of running a wireless and wired network with a full range of Cisco’s.
Participants will be introduced to network control and troubleshooting issues that will aid in the primary infrastructure's Network Visibility and Controlling features. Participants will also undertake a full Cisco Prime Network Lifecycle to offer learners a sense of real-life circumstances, including site design, maps, software implementation, and system discovery results and also network troubleshooting and software problems.
A Cisco Certified Network Administrator's average salary is $84,000 per annum.
· Knowing and executing the deployment process associated with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
· Cisco Prime Network Management capabilities monitor and oversee
· Discovery of lifecycle architecture and pre-deployment activities
· Deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure v3.1 as well as explaining the functionality of design, deployment capabilities, licensing, compliance, and security
· Outline the workplace functions and specific Cisco Prime attributes
· Usage of Prime Infrastructure to change a wide range of records along with executing techniques for isolating issues
· Carry out critical setup and exploration activities
· Use of different models and recognize their capabilities and procedures
· Create observational models and analyze the evaluation of health and results
The training is planned to promote the configuration, planning, troubleshooting, deployment, and management of cisco infrastructure via cisco prime infrastructure 3.0 primarily for managers and administrators in their related fields like field engineers, system engineers, network managers, security team leaders, technical service experts as well as general managers.
· Sufficient knowledge of the CCNA-Wireless routes and CCNA Route & Switch
· Experience control of wireless and wired networks and their common terminologies
· Operational knowledge relevant to Network Control System, CiscoWorks, and Wireless Control System functionalities
Suggested prerequisites courses: