Managing Enterprise Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure v3.0 (NMENPI)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
- Describe fundamental network management concepts and introduce the features of Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Populate and manage the network inventory with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Map the wired and wireless network topology using various tools in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Manage user access to tasks, functions, and devices in Cisco Prime Infrastructure using Role-Based Access Control
- Manage the configuration archive in Cisco Prime Infrastructure and deploy configuration changes to wired and wireless devices
- Work with Cisco AVC, Quality of Service (QoS) , Cisco IWAN services, and deploy Cisco TrustSec identity services using Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Monitor and troubleshoot the operation and health of your network with the tools in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Perform system administration tasks and use Cisco Prime Operations Center to monitor
- Knowledge of networks and networking terminology (CCNA Routing and Switching or equivalent)
- Knowledge of wireless networks and wireless networking terminology (CCNA Wireless or equivalent)
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Lesson 1: Defining Network Management
- Lesson 2: Introducing Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Lesson 3: Installing Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Hardware Challenge Lab 2: Review installation steps.
- Lesson 4: Getting Started with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Hardware Challenge Lab 3: Operate GUI, CLI, and, setup and operate CLI backups.
- Lesson 5: Configuring Initial Server Settings
- Hardware Challenge Lab 4: Initial PI server configuration.
- Lesson 1: Populating the Network Inventory
- Hardware Challenge Lab 5: Populate the network inventory.
- Lesson 2: Managing the Network Inventory
- Hardware Challenge Lab 6: Manage the network Inventory
- Lesson 3: Managing Device Groups
- Hardware Challenge Lab 7: Manage groups
- Lesson 4: Managing the Network Inventory
- Hardware Challenge Lab 8: Manage device software images.
- Lesson 1: Managing Wireless Maps
- Hardware Challenge Lab 9: Manage wireless maps and discuss device naming conventions for auto generated maps.
- Lesson 2: Managing Network Topology Maps
- Hardware Challenge Lab 10: Manage network topology maps.
- Lesson 1: Managing Virtual Domains
- Lesson 2: Managing Local User Authentication and Authorization
- Lesson 3: Managing Remote AAA Mode Settings.
- Hardware Challenge Lab 11: Create a virtual domain and add an administrator.
- Lesson 1: Managing the Configuration Archive
- Hardware Challenge Lab 12: Manage the configuration archive.
- Lesson 2: Managing Configuration Templates for Wired Devices.
- Hardware Challenge Lab 13: Manage wired device templates
- Lesson 3: Managing Configurations for Wireless Devices
- Hardware Challenge Lab 14: Manage wireless device configuration.
- Lesson 4: Using Plug and Play
- Lesson 1: Compliance Prerequisites
- Lesson 2: Compliance Policies
- Lesson 3: Compliance Audit and Fix Jobs
- Hardware Challenge Lab 15: Prepare Compliance Policies and Profiles, Run an Audit Job, Review Audit output report, and, Correct Failures with a FIX job. Generate and review PSIRT, EoX, and Field Notice reports.
- Lesson 1: Deploying Converged Access Devices (3850XE and 3650XE) for wired and wireless devices.
- Hardware Challenge Lab 16: Deploy a 3850 using the Converged Access Workflow.
- Lesson 2: Working with AVC, QoS, and IWAN Services.
- Hardware Challenge Lab 17: Manage AVC and QOS services.
- Lesson 3: Deploying Cisco TrustSec Identity Services
- Lesson 1: Monitoring Devices and Interfaces
- Hardware Challenge Lab 18: Monitor devices and interfaces.
- Lesson 2: Monitoring the Wireless Network
- Hardware Challenge Lab 19: Monitor the wireless network.
- Lesson 3: Monitoring Applications
- Lesson 4: Monitor Clients and Users
- Hardware Challenge Lab 20: Track clients, users, and applications.
- Lesson 5: Generating Reports
- Hardware Challenge Lab 21: Generate reports
- Lesson 1: Managing the Server
- Lesson 2: Using Cisco Prime Infrastructure APIs.
- Hardware Challenge Lab 22: Use the cURL utility to retrieve data using the PI 3.0 APIs.
- Lesson 3: Using Prime Infrastructure Operations Center
Lab 2: Install and Activate Prime Infrastructure 3.0
Lab 3: Access Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Lab 4: Access Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Lab 5: Populate the Network Inventory
Lab 6: Manage the Network Inventory
Lab 7: Manage Groups
Lab 8: Manage Device Software Images
Lab 9: Manage Wireless Maps
Lab 10: Manage Network Topology Maps
Lab 11: Create a Virtual Domain and Add a User
Lab 12: Manage the Configuration Archive
Lab 13: Manage Wired Device Templates
Lab 14: Manage Wireless Device Configurations
Lab 15: Manage Compliance Features
Lab 16: Manage Converged Access Work Flow
Lab 17: Manage AVC and QoS
Lab 18: Monitor Devices and Interfaces
Lab 19: Monitor the Wireless Network
Lab 20: Track Clients. Users, and Applications
Lab 21: Generate Reports
Lab 22: Prime API Operation
Lab 23: Configure Operations Center
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST