Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Performance using DNA Center with Assurance (DNACAM)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Performance using Cisco DNA Center with Assurance is a 3-day course which provides students with the skills to implement, monitor, troubleshoot, and remediate network infrastructure, applications, and devices using Cisco DNA Center Assurance tools and techniques.
- Explain the role of Cisco DNA Center Assurance, its key features, use cases, and how it supports intent-based networking
- Configure Cisco DNA Center Assurance to collect network telemetry data and monitor the network devices, clients, and applications
- Interpret health scores of network devices, clients, and applications and plan remediation actions
- Use Cisco DNA Center Assurance to explore common troubleshooting issues of client onboarding and application QoS concerns
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Channel Partners/Resellers, Customers, Employees
- System Engineers.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- CCNP Level Routing
- Understanding of Identity Services Engine
- Practical network and LAN or WAN management experience.
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|