Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Performance using DNA Center with Assurance (DNACAM)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Performance using Cisco DNA Center with Assurance is a 3-day course which provides students with the skills to implement, monitor, troubleshoot, and remediate network infrastructure, applications, and devices using Cisco DNA Center Assurance tools and techniques.
- Explain the role of Cisco DNA Center Assurance, its key features, use cases, and how it supports intent-based networking
- Configure Cisco DNA Center Assurance to collect network telemetry data and monitor the network devices, clients, and applications
- Interpret health scores of network devices, clients, and applications and plan remediation actions
- Use Cisco DNA Center Assurance to explore common troubleshooting issues of client onboarding and application QoS concerns
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Channel Partners/Resellers, Customers, Employees
- System Engineers.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- CCNP Level Routing
- Understanding of Identity Services Engine
- Practical network and LAN or WAN management experience.