Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introducing Cisco Unified Computing System v1.0 (DCIUCS)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this 2-day introductory course, Introducing Cisco Unified Computing System (DCIUCS) v1.0, students will learn how to deploy, secure, operate and maintain the Cisco Unified Computing system (Cisco UCS) B-Series blade server, Cisco UCS C-Series and S-Series rack servers, and Cisco HyperFlex product family, for use in data centers.
This course can be used to prepare for the new CCNP Data Center and CCIE Data Center certifications.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet the following overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco UCS server hardware
- Describe Cisco UCS connectivity
- Describe the Cisco HyperFlex Data Platform, its data writing and reading processes, and data optimization
- Describe and configure Cisco UCS service profiles
- Describe and configure Cisco UCS service profile templates
- Describe and implement iSCSI on Cisco UCS
- Describe and implement Cisco UCS firmware updates
- Describe and implement Cisco UCS backups
The primary audience for this course are as follows:
- Server administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Network administrators
- Storage administrators
- Network managers
- Cisco integrators and partners
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- General knowledge of servers
- Routing and switching
- Storage area networking
- Server virtualization
These Cisco courses are recommended to help you meet these prerequisites:
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.