Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implementing Cisco MPLS v3.0 (MPLS)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Implementing Cisco MPLS (MPLS) v3.0 is a 5-day training program is designed to introduce you to MPLS concepts, installation, migration, operation, inspection, and troubleshooting. You'll start with an overview of MPLS and its operation, after which you'll concentrate on MPLS Virtual Private Network (VPN) deployment. The MPLS fundamentals covered in this class will provide the theory and hands-on knowledge to implement, integrate, and deploy an MPLS infrastructure. The MPLS VPN lecture and labs will cover the models, diversity, implementation, troubleshooting, and flexibility of MPLS VPNs.
Further your IT career with Cisco and learn how to implement Cisco MPLS systems by signing up for this Cisco training course from QuickStart today!
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Label and tag distribution protocol
- MPLS VPNs/VPN deployment models
- Multiprotocol BGP
- MPLS VPN configurations, integration, and management
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Anyone responsible for designing, implementing, or troubleshooting MPLS networks or solutions based on MPLS technology
- Individuals working toward CCIP certification
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- BGP - Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers v4.0
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|