Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Positioning ISE for SDA (PISE)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is a network-based Access Control and Policy Enforcement Platform that enables enterprises to enforce compliance, enhance infrastructure security, and streamline their service operations. The unique architecture of Cisco ISE allows enterprises to gather real-time contextual information from network devices (NADs), users and devices (Endpoints), the administrator can then use that information to make proactive governance decisions and enforce policies by tying identity to various network elements including access switches, wireless LAN controllers (WLCs), virtual private network (VPN) gateways, and data center switches.
Cisco ISE is a key component of the Cisco Security Group Access Solution. In this 2-day pre-sales overview, we will discuss the key requirements customer have when looking for an Access Control System. We will discuss in depth the advantages the Cisco ISE solution offers such as full lifecycle Guest Access, Profiling and Visibility, and Px Grid. We will also focus on new features such as Cisco Software Defined Access and the integration with Cisco DNA Center. To help you sell the ISE Solution, we will setup and test the Quick Demo Solution available on dCloud. This helps you quickly setup and show the features of ISE with real-life equipment at your customer’s site. We will discuss the Cisco ISE roadmap and go through Product Sales and Ordering tools allowing you to intelligently discuss and order the solution your customer requires. Learn more about our Cisco ISE training course below.
Upon completing this course, the learner should be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Configure, customize, and demonstrate ISE to customers
- Position the value proposition of ISE and how it fits into SD-Access
- Explain the need for and configure MAB, 802.1X, and WebAuth
- Discuss Visibility, Profiling, and Context from a network security perspective
- Explain and demonstrate Easy Connect & Secure Access for active/passive identity authorization of users/devices to the network
- Explain how Guest methods, flows, and customization options provide greater network security and management
- Evaluate BYOD options with single and dual SSIDs and understand the associated needs and challenges of customers
- Understand TrustSec and how it is used for role-based segmentation in ISE and SD-Access
- Discuss Third-Party Network Devices and how ISE can enforce secure access policies without Cisco infrastructure
- Begin to properly qualify and scope customer design and deployments
- Understand how to migrate to ISE and license ISE features
- Understand the competitive landscape and how to best position ISE
- Understand how and where customers can get help from the Cisco ISE team
The primary audience for this course are as follows:
- System Engineers
- Field Engineers
- Professionals Specializing in Security or Enterprise Networks
The knowledge and skill that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Familiarity with Data Center Networks
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.