Practice Exam - 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
About Individual Course:
About this Exam:
In this Official Practice Exam for Windows Server 2016 Certification, you will gain access to the 70-741 practice exam. The practice exam based on the actual exam and contains 143 questions.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical skills & tasks listed below:
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
Who should take this Exam?
- Candidates for this exam perform tasks related to the networking features and functionalities available in Windows Server 2016. Candidates should have familiarity with implementing and managing DNS, DHCP, and IPAM, as well as deploying remote access solutions such as VPN and RADIUS.
- Candidates should also have experience managing DFS and branch cache solutions, configuring high performance network features and functionality, and implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions such as Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV) and Network Controller.
This practice exam is 2 of 3 mandatory exam that will prepare you for Windows Server 2016 Certification. The other 2 mandatory exams are 70-740 & 70-742. To get the Official Exam Voucher for this certification, please contact Support.
Self-Paced: 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Learning Type||Practice Exam|