Which two statement are correct about designing the data center access layer (Choose two.)
A Wan Transport technology is needed by the organization that meets these criteria:
• has a low initial cost
• provides Iow-to-medium BW
• has medium-to-high latency and jitter
The organization should use which technology?
From the following options which two of these are scalability benefits of designing a network that utilizes VPNs?
Which two design criteria in a proposed solution require VLANs? (Choose two.)
Which three sources for characterizing an existing network does a network designer use to collect information? (Choose three.)
The attributes listed below are contain by which Cisco security mechanism?
• it is a sensor appliance
• by capturing and analyzing trafﬁc it searches for potential attacks
• it is a "purpose-built device"
• it is installed passively
• it introduces no delay or overhead
In a design implementation plan for each step which three pieces of information should be documented? (Choose three.)
An Identity Management solution is implemented by company with these characteristics:
• existing AAA Server
• Cisco Catalyst switches
• minimal added investments
You would recommend which Cisco Trust and Identity Management solution?
For billing network usage which Cisco device management feature is most suited to metering network trafﬁc and providing data?
On order to gather information about an existing data network what are three valid methods? (Choose three.)
Most quickly which two routing protocols converge? (Choose two.)
Choose VLSM benefit from the following.
During a network audit with minimal impact on the network devices themselves you want to gather as much detail as possible. Across a large number of interfaces to include data time stamping while being customized according to each interface, which tool would you use?
What is the primary consideration over a traditional campus network design when choosing a routed network design?
Concerning the data center access layer design which statement is true?
- A. In the data center the access layer is typically built at Layer 3, across multiple servers which allows for better sharing of services.
- B. The default gateway for the servers can be conﬁgured at the access or aggregation layer with Layer 2 access.
- C. To support the dual IP addresses on the two server links to two separate switches a dual-homing NIC requires a VLAN or trunk between the two access switches.
Concerning the data center distribution (aggregation) layer design which statement is true?
- A. The physical loops in the topology must still be managed by STP with Layer 3 at the aggregation layer.
- B. In the multilayer switches the boundary between Layer 2 and Layer 3 must reside, independent of any other devices.
- D. The aggregation layer can connect directly to the campus core, exchanging IP routes and MAC address tables in a small data center.
To eliminate one of the options which question below would help when considering the three VoIP design models - single site, centralized multisite, and distributed multisite –?
The different options available to the designer have their own strengths with deterministic Wireless LAN Controller redundancy design. From the following which statement is an example of such a strength?
- A. Dynamic load balancing, or salt-and-pepper access point design, on aggregate network performance avoids the potential impact of oversubscription.
- B. To minimize intercontroller roaming events, N+N redundancy conﬁguration allows logically grouping access points on controllers.
- C. Because all of the controllers are colocated in an NOC or data center, N+N+l redundancy conﬁguration has the least impact to system management.
For connecting locations that are greater than 100 meters apart which two solutions can be utilized when there is a need for immunity to EMI? (Choose two.)
For unauthorized access points which mode is used to look exclusively?
Within a campus network OSPF will be used as the IGP. Before deployment which two things should you consider? (Choose two.)
Which for IPv4 addresses is the North American RIR?
As described by the Cisco Enterprise Architecture Model an enterprise campus module is typically made up of four submodules. Which two submodules are part of this module? (Choose two.)
Over the Internet WAN backup is often used to provide primary connection redundancy. Over the public Internet When passing corporate trafﬁc which is the most important consideration?
Which type of area should you use if you want to prevent propagation of type 5 LSAs but still allow the redistribution of external routes in an enterprise OSPF deployment?
For voice bearer trafﬁc which protocol is used?
Which three Cisco technologies to detect and mitigate threats can you use? (Choose three.)
For a reachable route what is the maximum RIPVZ hop count?
Which Cisco Wireless LAN Controller interface for out-of—band management is used?
In which operation mode for location-based and intrusion detection services does the AP act as a dedicated sensor?
About Individual Course:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|