Project Management Professional PMP v6
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the PMP Exam leading to PMP Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The PMP certification is hands down one of the most essential certifications required to become a professional project manager. Nowhere in the professional world will you be recognized without this certification. If you get this certificate, you will be accepted and acknowledged by the Project Management Institute. Your career will go uphill from this point onward.
This course will help you with the following:
- Define project management fundamentals.
- Define project management within the organization.
- Define the project management methodology.
- Initiate a project.
- Develop a project management plan and plan components.
- Plan a project schedule.
- Plan project costs.
- Plan for quality, resources, and procurements.
- Plan for risk.
- Plan stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Execute a project.
- Work with stakeholders.
- Monitor project work, scope, risks, stakeholder engagement, and communications.
- Control project changes, scope, schedule, costs, quality, resources, and procurements.
- Close a project.
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® Exam.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
|Subjects||DevOps, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||15 Hours|