Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this 4-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course also helps you prepare for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436).
The average salary of a Red Hat Software Engineer salary is $87,078 per year.
- Install and configure a Pacemaker-based high availability cluster
- Create and manage highly available services
- Troubleshoot common cluster issues
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing
- Configure GFS2 file systems
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency through high-availability clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared storage technologies
- If you want to take this course without the exam (RH436) and have not earned your RHCE®certification, you can confirm that you have the necessary knowledge by passing the online skills assessment.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|