CCENT + CCNA + CCDA Triple Certification Training Boot Camp (CS-CCNA+CCDA)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
7 DaysCourse Duration
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course:
You will get hands-on training in key concepts such as how to install, configure and operate LAN, WAN and dial access services, troubleshooting, network layer addressing, network sizing, filtering with access list, VLAN use and propagation and improved network security.
The Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) training component of this training gets you trained in skills required for entry-level network support positions. As the first step towards a successful networking career, the CCENT certification will give you the hands-on expertise to gain valuable experience in a networking position and get you on the path of a CCNA certification.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) training component gives you the hands-on routing and switching skills and prepares you for the ICND1 and ICND2 exam.
The Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA®) training component of this course will validate your knowledge in designing a Cisco converged network. With a CCDA certification, you will demonstrate skills required to design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations.
Our accelerated boot camp style training has revolutionized the IT training industry and after more than twenty years has become the top of the industry standard . Unitek Training's training teams are recognized as trailblazers that have revolutionized the way IT is taught and absorbed. For our students this means world-class training that keeps you engaged, challenged, and entertained all from the best Cisco certified training team your training dollars can buy.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
This bootcamp includes the following courses:
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) v3.0
- CS-CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Training Boot Camp v3.0 (CS-CCNA)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- how to install, configure and operate LAN
- how to install, configure and operate WAN
- how to install, configure and operate dial access services
- network layer addressing
This course is intended for:
- Network Administrators
- Systems Administrators
- Systems Engineers
The Cisco CCENT+CCNA+CCDA Boot Camp is designed for existing and aspiring network professionals (PC technicians/ Systems Administrators / Network Administrators / Systems Engineers). While not required, if you have any of the following certifications, you are most likely ready to take the Boot Camp: A+, Network + or MCP Certification.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Building a Simple Network
- Module 2: Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Module 3: Summary Challenge
- Module 4: Building a Medium-Sized Network
- Module 5: Network Device Management and Security
- Module 6: Summary Challenge
- Module 7: Introducing IPv6
- Module 1: Small Network Implementation
- Module 2: Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
- Module 3: Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
- Module 4: Single-Area OSPF Implementation
- Module 5: EIGRP Implementation
- Module 6: Access Control Lists
- Module 7: Address Space Management
- Module 8: LAN Extension into a WAN
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Module 2: Preparing UCCE for Basic IVR Scripting
- Module 3: Preparing UCCE for Basic Agent Functionality
- Module 4: Installing and Configuring CCE VXML Solution
- Module 5: Installing CCE Outbound Option
- Module 6: Supporting CCE
- Module 1: Applying a Methodology to Network Design
- Module 2: Structuring and Modularizing the Network
- Module 3: Designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
- Module 4: Designing Remote Connectivity
- Module 5: Designing IP Addressing and Selecting Routing Protocols
- Module 6: Evaluating Security Solutions for the Network
- Module 7: Identifying Voice Networking Considerations
- Module 8: Identifying Wireless Networking Considerations
- Module 9: Implementing and Operating the Network Design?
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||7 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days