Cisco Certified Technician Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH) v3.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course prepares you for the CCT Data Center certification exam, 010-151 DCTECH. The course is divided into modules and uses graphical images, videos, text and interactivities to illustrate the proper procedures for diagnosing and resolving common issues to improve the effectiveness of field support engineers and speed up the time-to-resolution.
The course is designed for field support engineers working with Cisco data center system devices and operating software. Purchase covers a one-year subscription period for a single user and provides access to the most current information on Cisco products.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Understand Cisco UCS and Cisco Nexus Operating System (Cisco NX-OS) operating modes and identify commonly found software.
- Use the Cisco GUI to connect and service Cisco UCS product components.
- Review Cisco data center networking fundamentals, including SAN, unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) and fiber connectors, the unified computing fabric, and server options.
- Identify Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) component models, Cisco Nexus and MDS switches, accessories, cabling, and interfaces.
- Demonstrate effective field servicing and equipment replacement, and how to troubleshoot most common issues with Cisco UCS servers.
- Cisco field support technicians and other support engineers
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|