Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting (RH342VT)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Students will learn how to apply the scientific method to a structured form of troubleshooting. This approach is then used troubleshooting various types of problems, including boot issues, hardware issues, storage issues, RPM issues, network issues, third-party application issues, security issues, and kernel issues. At the end of the course students can complete various comprehensive review labs to test their skills.
The average salary of a Red Hat Software Engineer salary is $87,078 per year.
- Use the scientific method to approach troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot boot issues
- Troubleshoot security issues
- Troubleshoot storage issues
- Troubleshoot network issues
- The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course is aimed at senior system administrators who wish to learn more about troubleshooting.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have similar experience
- It is recommend that students have earned a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or have similar experience
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|