Software Defined Access and ISE Integration for Policy Deployment and Enforcement (SDAISE)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
SD-Access is Cisco’s Next Generation campus networking solution that simplifies management, automation, and improves security implications.
Who (People), what (Devices), when (Time) and where (Location) are questions we would like answered when working with users and devices! These questions are answered within a single pane of glass known as the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE). Once users and devices are identified we often segment these groups for management purposes. Cisco's Digital Networks Architecture Center (DNAC) is a means of configuring and maintaining that segmentation using software defined access. DNA Center is not limited to configuration changes. DNA Center also provides a policy-based approach to services that support the network such as NTP, DNS, DHCP. In this course, you integrate ISE and DNAC which gives you the ability to manage physical devices, logical segmentation, IP, transport rules as well as Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) of users and devices along with an overview and introduction to SD-Access and DNA Center.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain the role that ISE plays as part of the solution
- Configure AAA services and TrustSec Policy in ISE
- Explain ISE Integration with DNA Center for Policy enforcement
- Know and understand Cisco’s SD-Access concepts, features, benefits, terminology and the way this approach innovates common administrative tasks on today’s networks.
- Differentiate and explain each of the building blocks of SD-Access Solution
- Explain the concept of “Fabric” and the different node types that conform it (Fabric Edge Nodes, Control Plane Nodes, Border Nodes)
- Describe the role of LISP in Control Plane and VXLAN in Data Plane for SD-Access Solution
- Understand TrustSec concepts, deployment details and the way it is used as part of SD-Access Solution for segmentation and Policy Enforcement
- Understand the role of DNA Center as solution orchestrator and Intelligent GUI
- Be familiar with workflow approach in DNA Center - Design, Policy, Provision and Assurance
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Anyone interested in knowing about SD-Access
- Personnel involved in SD-Access Design and Implementation
- Network Operations team with SD-Access solution
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Knowledge level equivalent to Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
- Basic knowledge of Software Defined Networks
- Basic knowledge of network security including AAA, Access Control and ISE
- Basic knowledge and experience with Cisco IOS, IOS XE and CLI
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|