Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introduction to OpenShift Applications (DO101VT)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
A developer-focused introduction to OpenShift application building, deployment, scaling, and troubleshooting.
Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to accelerate and streamline application development, delivery, and deployment on-premise or in the cloud. As OpenShift and Kubernetes continue to become widely adopted, developers are increasingly required to understand how to develop, build, and deploy applications with a containerized application platform. While some developers are interested in managing the underlying infrastructure, most developers want to focus on developing applications and using OpenShift for its simple building, deployment, and scaling capabilities.
- Manage application source code with Git
- Develop applications with VSCode
- Deploy an application to OpenShift
- Update an application
- Configure application secrets
- Scale an application
- Troubleshoot and fixing an application
- This course is a low prerequisite on-ramp for OpenShift development. Many developers want to find ways to use OpenShift in their organization and have heard of its many benefits, but they lack the necessary skills or interest in approaching OpenShift from a low-level, bottom-up oriented approach. Most developers are instead focused on finding ways to write and deploy applications faster and easier. Students who are interested in learning more about the underlying OpenShift infrastructure and have strong RHCSA-level skills should instead start with Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180).
- This course is a bring-your-own-device training.
- You must be able to install software onto your device.
- Internet access is required.
Students should have a strong background in application development and object oriented programming. If not, it is recommended to first take Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (JB183).
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Adrian des Rotours
Adrian des Rotours is an experienced Project Manager and Agile & DevOps Coach. He has over 25 years of professional experience, in various sectors of the tech and multiple industries including telecommunication. He got the following international credentials: PMP®, ITIL® Expert, DevOps Foundation & Lead (DOF™, DOL™), Scrum Master & Scrum Coach (SMAC™, SCAC™)..